Gone Biking Mad Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We take all credit and debit cards including American Express. Payments are taken using a Secured Checkout by SecureHosting.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our contact page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- We use Royal Mail 1st class for small items and Fed EX for the larger or heavy stuff.
We do all we can to get orders out same day but all orders after 3pm will go out the next day.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site.
Our secure web pages are hosted by Secure Hosting Ltd, who use 128bit encryption, the strongest form of encryption available, with Thawte SSL certification to ensure secure transmission of your information.
Please note that due to the massive increase in credit card and online fraud we reserve the right to refuse any order and for any reason.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 17.5%
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- If your item is not in stock, you will be given the option to back order it. If you choose to back order, you will be given an expected date for delivery and we will do our utmost to inform you of any delays from the supplier as dates can change due to factors out of our control.
You may cancel your order if you no longer want to wait, no money is taken from your card until your order is despatched.
- If you wish to complain
- If you have a problem with our service or your order please let us know and we'll always do our best to rectify it.
Our contact details are all available on our contacts page.
- Returns and Warranty
- In the unlikely event that you need to return any goods to us, please follow the following guidelines;
Changing Your Mind
UK Law gives UK consumers the right to change your mind about any item that you order from us. If you wish to exercise this right you are required to contact us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods to inform us of your decision. You do not have to give any reason for changing your mind, but it would be helpful to us if you would tell us.
You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the goods and any associated delivery charge immediately upon our receipt of the returned goods.
The cost of returning goods to us is entirely your responsibility and you remain liable for the goods until they are received by us in a satisfactory condition. You are advised to return goods using an appropriate insured and signed-for service to cover your liability.
Receiving Incorrect Goods
In the unlikely event that the goods you receive are not what you ordered, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can arrange delivery of the correct item. We will ask that you return the incorrect item, but you will not be liable for any expense in doing so. Please enclose a copy of the receipt for the return delivery charges and will will refund you accordingly upon receipt of the goods. The replacement correct item will be sent to you with no further postage charge.
If you have a item that has developed a fault which you believe is covered by the warranty you should return it to us along with a copy of your original proof of purchase.
All goods that we sell are covered by a warranty. Most items have a warranty provided by their respective manufacturer BUT this warranty must be carried out by us.
It should be stressed that the failure of parts or faults which develop as the result of misuse, neglect, improper maintenance, improper fitting or modification are NOT covered by any warranty.
It may be worth your while contacting us by telephone in the first instance to discuss the fault and determine whether it *might* be covered by the warranty. Opinions expressed over the phone without access to the item are not binding.
Upon receipt of your item[s], we will inspect the item[s] to determine if they are covered under the warranty. If it is found to be a genuine fault of manufacture covered by the warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge and return it to you with no postage charges.
However, if the item is found not to have a genuine fault covered by it's warranty we will contact you to tell you of this. If you subsequently require the product to be returned back to you, we will have to make a charge for carriage.
If you disagree with our assessment that an item is not covered by its warranty,In some cases, items may need to be returned to manufacturers for full inspection. Should you request this and the item be found to not be covered by the warranty, you will be liable for all costs incurred in these inspections.