11-speed cassette (SRAM XD freehub)
PLEASE NOTE, SPECIAL ORDER COMPONENTS ARE NOT "IN STOCK" BUT ORDERED IN ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, DELIVERY TAKES AROUND 1 MONTH.
Precisely crafted lightweight 11-speed MTB cassette many riders love is now compatible with SRAM XD freehub rear hub bodies.
- Garbaruk 11-speed cassette with up to a 500% range, equivalent to 12-speed cassettes
- 11-speed rear derailleurs-compatible (requires Garbaruk RD cage for 10-48/50T cassettes)
- The most lightweight cassette in the world with just one aluminium cog (310g for a 10-46T cassette.
- Monoblock design (made out of hardened steel) with only largest cog made out of aluminium
- Enhanced teeth chamfers for flawless shifting and efficient back-pedalling
Lightweight 11-speed cassette designed to crank up your drivetrain to the max.
Manufactured using high-quality stainless steel alloy coupled with the strongest possible aluminium largest cog - this product is an ultimate solution for all riders out there who are looking for an efficient way to enhance the performance of their MTB or road/CX bike.
Please refer to the specs for compatible rear derailleurs/freehub types. Use the configuration reference below for choosing the cassette+RD cage set for your bike setup.
Please read the information below if you are planning to use the cassette with Shimano rear derailleur:
Rear derailleurs made by Shimano have a different cage step when shifting compared to SRAM rear mechs, so shifting maybe not as smooth as if you would using Shimano. A solution would be to use 11-speed SRAM shifter, otherwise, we would recommend using a fully Shimano-compatible cassette which is available for order here
To check whether our XD-compatible cassette can be installed on your XD-driver body-equipped rear hub, please use the documentation below