12-speed cassette (SRAM XD freehub)
Please Note, Special Order colours are not "in stock" but ordered in once you have paid, cassettes can take up to 1 month.
The most affordable lightweight 12-speed cassette for XD freehub on the market, our new 12-speed cassette is a perfect addition to your performance 12-speed MTB drivetrain.
- The most lightweight (10-50T model is ~23g lighter compared to SRAM XX1 Eagle and Shimano XTR 9100 10-51T cassettes) and affordable (~EUR 50 cheaper than SRAM XX1 Eagle) 12-speed cassette on the market
- 11-speed rear derailleurs-compatible (requires Garbaruk RD cage and 12-speed shifter)
- Monoblock design (made out of hardened steel) with only largest cog made out of aluminium
- Enhanced teeth chamfers for flawless shifting and error-free back-pedalling
- The highest number of available colour options to match our Garbaruk RD cage and Garbaruk oversized derailleur pulleys
Lightweight 12-speed MTB cassette that takes shifting quality to a whole new level.
Recommended drivetrain configurations
- 10-48/50T cassette with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleur and 12-speed shifter: Garbaruk RD cage is required for optimal performance, maybe coupled with Garbaruk oversized derailleur pulleys
- 10-48/50T cassette with SRAM 12-speed rear derailleur: Garbaruk RD cage is optional, may be coupled with Garbaruk oversized derailleur pulleys
Machined out of one piece of steel with only the largest 50T cog attached to it made out of aluminium, this cassette weighs just a shy of 340 grams and is a perfect addition to our lineup of lightweight and high-performance drivetrain components.
With upgraded teeth design and modified shifting ramps, our 12-speed cassette takes shifting quality to a whole new level. By using redesigned and unique teeth chamfers we were able to eliminate chain drops during backpedalling and make shifting more precise and smoother than ever.
The cassette now features a radically modified mounting system, and you can install it with a standard cassette tool. With fewer moving parts in our new cassette, your bike drivetrain setup will stay solid no matter how hard you push it.