11-speed cassette (SRAM XD freehub)
Due to the size of the range, it's not possible for us to hold all the options in stock, however we do an order on the 1st of every month come what may, so if you have a product you want that's showing as not in stock please get in touch and we will add it to the order. Garbaruk makes components to order and takes around 1 month.
Precisely crafted lightweight 11-speed MTB cassette many riders love is now compatible with SRAM XD freehub rear hub bodies.
- Garbaruk 11-speed cassette with up to a 500% range, equivalent to 12-speed cassettes
- 11-speed rear derailleurs-compatible (requires Garbaruk RD cage for 10-48/50T cassettes)
- The most lightweight cassette in the world with just one aluminum cog (310g for a 10-46T cassette.
- Monoblock design (made out of hardened steel) with only largest cog made out of aluminum
- Enhanced teeth chamfers for flawless shifting and efficient back-pedaling
Lightweight 11-speed cassette designed to crank up your drivetrain to the max.
Manufactured using high-quality stainless steel alloy coupled with the strongest possible aluminum largest cog - this product is an ultimate solution for all riders out there who are looking for an efficient way to enhance the performance of their MTB or road/CX bike.
Please refer to the specs for compatible rear derailleurs/freehub types. Use the configuration reference below for choosing the cassette+RD cage set for your bike setup.
Please read the information below if you are planning to use the cassette with Shimano rear derailleur:
Rear derailleurs made by Shimano have a different cage step when shifting compared to SRAM rear mechs, so shifting maybe not as smooth as if you would using Shimano. A solution would be to use 11-speed SRAM shifter, otherwise, we would recommend using a fully Shimano-compatible cassette which is available for order here
To check whether our XD-compatible cassette can be installed on your XD-driver body-equipped rear hub, please use the documentation below