EverClear 12M Roll - Frame Protection Tape
EverClear 12M tape is perfect for providing tough frame protection or just about anywhere you might want to stick it.
- EverClear Roll is 12M (MicroMeters) thick and offers 2″ x 60″ of high quality protection film.
- Same material and strength found on NFL Helmet decals.
- Its designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between.
- Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and
crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Great especially for protecting carbon frames or decals.
- It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary!
- Want to boost resale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12M protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve the fresh paint finish. When it’s time to sell, remove the EverClear and you’re left with a like new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in resale.
Use on vulnerable areas such as the underside of the frame from rock damage.
- Chainstays due to bouncing chain.
- Crank Arms to protect against heel scuffs.
- Bike Hire centres wanting a great value way of protecting their fleet.
In fact EverClear Rolls are great just about anywhere, however for curvy areas you will find might find warming the tape with a hairdryer will help the tape to shape to the curves of frame tubes.
Roll size is 2" wide by 5 feet long continuous roll.
Choose from Matt or Glossy finish.
I can't explain enough what a great product this is, I personally can't stand the fact that suspension forks have a massive hole underneath just waiting to fill up with...
Sticky Pod Large
Now updated to accept larger phones the MK 4 Sticky Pod is their best yet, the large size bag has grown 1.25" in height to now take phones such as...
Sticky Fingers Mk2
Sticky Fingers have been redesigned! They're now a full lever grip that protects the entire lever and your body in a freak accident. The new versions are just as sticky...