Lourí Frame Strap
Lourí is all about ditching the pack. When using a hydration bag is impractical or unnecessary. The convenience of being able to carry your essential gear securely and forgetting it's even there.
The Frame Strap is designed just for that. For carrying your on-ride essentials and mounting to any frame tightly, securely and silently. The elastic pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube/s, Co2, water bottle, spare tyre, jacket and more super easy and fast to use. It's long enough for the biggest carbon frame tubes and versatile enough to fit slim frames, anywhere there is space.
- Long enough to reach the biggest of carbon frame tubes
- Adjustable to fit solely an inner tube or much larger items such as water bottles, spare clothing etc
- Strong, machine washable materials
- Hook-to-hook Velcro for secure mounting no matter what part of the strap it secures back against
- Hidden eyelet stitches for super strong elastic anchoring
- Hand Made in the UK
Attention to detail has reached new heights with Lourí. Hand made in the UK by people who know materials and know cycling. This is more than a strip of Velcro.
How to Preload & Mount your Frame Strap
1. Open the strap with the rubbery side facing up
2. Place Co2, Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops FIRST
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position. Re-folding the inner tube so it lays flatter both looks better when mounted on your bike, and adds more support to the other accessories you mount with the strap.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. Present your preloaded bundle to any frame tube with the rubber contact pipes against your frame.
6. Wrap the strap around the frame, through the bowed resin loop and back on itself
7. Hold the inner tube and other contents with one hand while using your other hand to ensure it's pulled TIGHTLY in to position.
How To Mount a Frame Strap
How To Mount a Saddle Strap
Whats the difference between the two?